August 16, 2021
TempleLive is closely monitoring the communications and recommendations from the Cuyahoga County Board of Health (CCBH) regarding COVID-19. The CCBH has recommended masks for everyone when indoors. The most current specific recommendations of the CCBH are as follows:
Recommendations for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals include:
- All those who are medically able to do so should wear a face mask in public indoor settings when near others, regardless of vaccination status
- The use of face masks is recommended for all teachers, staff, students and visitors to schools, regardless of vaccination status
- Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Everyone with a known contact to someone with confirmed COVID-19 disease should get tested 3-5 days following exposure
- Isolate if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
TempleLive suggests everyone to follow these recommendations based on their personal heath needs and preferences.
Please be aware that these recommendations from the CCBH may change at any time as the CCBH reacts to changing COVID-19 infection rates. We will update this notice and our procedures as needed.
For the latest COVID-19 information go to https://www.ccbh.net/ or contact the CCBH at 216-201-2000